We all need to treat ourselves, you work hard, so you should play hard and even if you don’t work there’s no harm in giving yourself a little pampering. So this week there’s a bumper hamper to give away which includes a meal voucher, a few books to get completely lost in and a bottle of Prosecco.
The hamper includes:
- A SIGNED copy of Frank Bruno’s new book ‘Let Me Be Frank’ courtesy of Martin Roberts following Frank Bruno’s speech and book signing at his event Achieve. Find out more at www.achieve.co.uk
- A SIGNED copy of Martin Roberts’ new book ‘Sadsville’ and a signed autograph courtesy of Martin Roberts. Find out more about Martin Roberts and his books on his website www.martinroberts.co.uk
- A 3 Course meal with half a bottle of Prosecco for 2 at Cafe de Paris or Tropicana Beach Club courtesy of the Maxwells Group. Find out more about their group of restaurants at www.maxwellsgroup.co.uk
- A 24 hour Model S Tesla experience courtesy of 3FEV, who offer a fantastic Tesla membership Scheme. Find out more about the Tesla Models available and the scheme at www.3fev.com/
- £120 to spend at The Mango Tree Restaurant, Belgravia courtesy of my friends and owners Ed and Joyce. Take a peek at the exquisite menu and definitely try the Beef Salad www.mangotree.org.uk/
- SIGNED merchandise from the official Shalamar 35th Anniversary Tour. Jeffrey, Carolyn and Howard will be back in the UK from April. Find out their tour dates on their website www.shalamar.info
- A bottle of Mount Gay Rum, a taste of Barbados courtesy of Remy Cointreau. Find out more about this smooth rum on their website www.mountgayrum.com
- A selection of books from Hay House including my previous book club book ‘Forgiveness’ by Iyanla Vanzant which includes the audio CD. View all of the books published by Hay House on their website www.hayhouse.co.uk
- 3 of my favourite CDS including ‘Magic – The Album’, ‘Soul Togetherness’ from Expansion Records and ‘Jazz Disney’
- My new ‘Positivitea’ Mug
- A bottle of Prosecco
- A selection of chocolates include some Magnum treats from Kinnerton www.kinnerton.com
For a chance to win, all you need to do is:
- Follow me on Facebook (MsAngieGreaves), Twitter (AngieGreaves) or Instagram (AngieGreaves).
- Make a 30 second video or leave a 50 word comment on what you do to look after yourself.
- Tag me #AngiesHamper, send a direct message or upload your video to the competition post on Facebook.
Terms and conditions apply
The closing date is Saturday 3rd March 2018 at 6:00pm. We will not accept late entries. The winner will be contacted on Sunday 4th March 2018 by 6pm via telephone (Private Number). You must answer the first time. The contents will be delivered the week beginning Monday 5th March 2018. We will take your delivery address when contacted. The competition is open to the UK only.