Parenting. There is no “wrong” way. There is no “right” way. There is only “YOUR” way.
Nine times out of ten we tend to get our parenting skills from OUR parents. But times are changing. If you were to discipline your children the way your parents disciplined you… would you be considered a good parent?
As the world is changing… parenting is also changing. Parents are expected to have all the answers and if they do not, those that are fortunate, can reach out to a loving grandparent or friend for advice, whom they know will be supportive.
Therefore, the need to have a self-help book, where you can find advice easily and quickly on a particular subject pertaining to parenting, is a vital tool in any parent’s armoury. Mary Smith offers parents, who lead busy lives with many pressures, the opportunity to pause, take a bird’s eye view of their own parenting style and quietly decide whether their responses are rational, fair and positive.
Mary is the Principal of social enterprise, Brilliant Parents.
For a chance to win a copy of Mary Smith’s book, all you need to do is answer this very simple question:
“According to Google what was the most sold book of 2020”
a) The Promised Land – Barack Obama
b) The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
c) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows – JK Rowling
Good luck. A x
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry via the form above only.
- UK ONLY
- The closing date is 3rd December. We will not accept late entries.
- Your chances are not affected if you do not have Instagram
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email@example.com.
- Your details will be passed onto my partners so your gift can be dispatched and held for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing please tick the opt-out box below.
- If you have been notified as a winner and do not receive your gift by please email firstname.lastname@example.org