I totally got into the Christmas spirit at Winter Wonderland in London’s Hyde Park.
This free-to-enter family event features a host of festive fun and activities, including Winter Wonderland ice skating, circus shows, an observation wheel and a huge Christmas market.
Things to do at Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland!
- Skate to live music on the Winter Wonderland ice rink, the UK’s largest outdoor rink.
- Discover mythical creatures made from ice and snow in the Magical Ice Kingdom’s Secret Forest.
- Watch the Imperial Ice Stars’ world-class skaters perform a thrilling Peter Pan on Ice.
- Marvel at the acrobatic wonders at Zippos Christmas Circus or Cirque Berserk.
- Soar into the sky on the iconic Giant Observation Wheel and see the twinkling London lights below.
- Ride a traditional carousel or brave the giant loops of nine different rollercoasters at the fairground.
- Go on an immersive cinematic adventure with The Snowman™ Experience, presented by Backyard Cinema.
- Create your very own ice sculpture at the Ice Sculpting workshops.
I had a BLAST at Winter Wonderland this year… have you been yet? Share your pictures and/or videos with me oon Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.