No I’m not talking chocolates, I’m talking Martin Wright aka MilkTray. My daughters listen to him (in between listening to their mummy!) on the community radio station OnTopFM.
I’m always inspired by what inspires my girls, and Martin is definitely someone who is a driving force amongst Millennials, but also Luminaries in the lower end of the age bracket, so 35 to 45.
Martin and I connected recently and I agreed to attend one of his Motivational Days and was a speaker alongside Chris Preddie OBE, Spencer Fearon, Sky Sports TV Pundit, and Jernine Russell, author of “The Naked Truth About Having A Baby”. The connections were amazing, Morggan had showed me a video that Chris recorded about the knife crimes that were spreading like wildfire. Spencer was with Les Brown when he came to London and I do catch him from time to time on Sky Sports, and Jernine unbeknown to me had started following me on Instagram and wasn’t aware that I was going to be in the room.
- Getting students through their GCSE’s and A Levels
- Healing marriages and calming relationships
- Re-solidifying friendships
- Preparing people before they started work. One guy told me how I stopped him saying a few words to his boss that could have lost him his job(!).
- And the stories that truly did bring a lump to my throat …… a lovely young lady by the name of Janelle who told me that one morning before she left for school she had to ring me up and sing Little Donkey!
Now I’m not bigging myself up, but if you take just one thing away from what I’ve shared let it be this: you’re always rehearsing, you’re always inspiring, it doesn’t matter about the job you do ….. it’s how you do it, how you walk, talk, the way you present yourself, and the light you shine.
Go out and shine today and Be Fabulous.
For details on MilkTray’s Motivational Days follow him on Instagram @DJMilkTray and catch his breakfast show, weekday mornings on OnTop FM 95.5FM