Now beef curries are the ace when made using the right combinations… This simple yet tasty curry is always a winner!
For this simple recipe, you need…
- Some cooked beef (cut into small pieces)
- 2 sweet red chillies (chopped)
- 2 sweet green chillies (chopped)
- Some fresh broccoli (chopped)
- Some carrots (chopped)
- 1 tin coconut milk (you will only be needing a small quantity for the curry)
- 4 fresh tomatoes (blended)
- Olive oil
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- ½ scotch bonnet pepper for added heat (optional)
- Herbs, Spices and Seasoning: 1 clove garlic, small ginger (crushed), 2 curry leaves, 1tsp. parsley, 3 sprigs fresh thyme, 1 tsp. rosemary, black pepper (dash) and sea salt to taste
TIP: Depending on the quantity of curry you want to make, you may need to adjust the quantities.
- In a heated pan, add 1 tsp of olive oil. Then add the onions and chopped sweet peppers. Sautéed for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped vegetables, stirring frequently for about 2-3 minutes to begin to soften. Add a little warm water, followed by the garlic, ginger, curry leaves, rosemary.
- Add the tomatoes, simmer for 3 minutes. Add the thyme, parsley, black pepper.
- Add the cooked beef, followed by the coconut milk and stir. Add the scotch bonnet (optional)
- Allow to simmer for another 12mins… tasty and add a little sea salt if necessary.
It’s ready! Simple, Tasty and Quick
Enjoy the taste of currrrry :). Perfect with rice
Happy spicing and cooking!
Blessings and love
Traycee x x x